Dr Mustapha
Community Tutor
Just one question!

Hi! Are there medical students or doctors of Canada or USA who want to help me in English and interested to learn French?

Feb 18, 2015 1:50 PM
Comments · 5

Hi Mustapha. I've just joined italki and I'm looking to improve my French (which I learned at school but is now very rusty). I'd like to improve my ability to have conversations and, in particular, be able to talk about cycling! I'm a medical doctor and I work at a medical school teaching med students so I might be able to help with that for you.

Best wishes

Euan

June 11, 2016

Tu dois venir ici a Montreal. Il y a une grande université qui s'appelle Mcgill. Il est très célèbre sur le domaine médical.(PS pardon si je faisais des fautes de grammaire!)

May 13, 2015

Hey I'm a flight paramedic from Canada.  I'd enjoy answering medical questions and helping with your English.  I know only a few words of French but, I'd like to learn some rudimentary French.  Cheers 

May 13, 2015

"improve your" - Unfortunately, I am not a medical student or a practising doctor but I can help you in learning English.

March 1, 2015

Hello Mustapha! Unfortunately, I'm not a medical student or a doctor but I can help you in improve your English. My name is Masuri and currently I'm waiting to study Western Painting in a local university. I am a beginner at learning French and to be very honest - I am very unsure on what to do in order to study the French language. Hope you can help me out!

March 1, 2015