Saj
Is it OK for men to dye their hair?

Should they accept the fact that they are getting older or mask it?

Feb 19, 2015 3:22 PM
Comments · 15

I guess men are free to do what it takes to maintain the look they prefer, this is a personal matter. But in general, all of us should accept the fact that we're growing older and not getting younger :) Accepting this fact will make a lot of things easier for us and stop us from doing silly things to convince ourselves that we'll look young all our lives. I could tell you now that men with grey hair are better looking than others, but who cares what I think, because everyone should do the things that make them feel better about themselves and not to satisfy others.

February 19, 2015

I'm a retired software engineer. I've always tried to look reasonably presentable, but my career has never depended on my looks.

I don't dye my hair, it's grey--heck, it's white, and it's thinning.

I look old, I'm OK with that.

If someone else wants to dye their hair, that's their business. I'm OK with that, too.

If my career depended on my looking young, you bet I would dye my hair, and probably get a facelift if that seemed to be important.

May 6, 2015

Personally I think a little grey makes a man look distinguished, mature and wise.  I don't dye my hair either; I earned my grey!  I call them my "wisdom strings".

February 19, 2015

Yes of course. It is their right. They can do what they want. Nobody has the right to decide if men have or haven't the right to do it.

February 19, 2015

In my opinion, it isn't ok. They should accept it.

May 6, 2015
Show more