[Deleted]
Cooperative team

hello everone i would like to take about coopertive team 

do you like to work in cooperative team ?

Feb 21, 2015 7:40 PM
Comments · 11

If you mention teamwork, there is no successful task, or effective decision without teamwork. Individual tasks mostly haven't been done accurately and can't be productive as well. So, successful community works in workgroup.

April 25, 2015

yes i would

April 25, 2015

What is cooperative team?

April 25, 2015

yes i really want that 

October 3, 2015

Not every task is suitable to be undergone by teamwork, but most of the work done by teamwork would be better. The more brainstorm there is, the more enlightment you may have and the higher success rate you can get.

Look to the most pattern creatures in the wild, tigers and lions. You may know which creature can survive better. In the wild, broad grassland, lions hunt for their food by absolute teamwork and in most cases, they can get sufficient food to take to feed their young offspring. On the contrary, the tiger is a solo predator which rely on hunting on one's own. Many ecologists worry if our grandson would have the opportunity to see a real alive tiger despite in a zoo. Teamwork seems better in general, in a broad view although sometimes it is not so efficient as most people expect.   

May 10, 2015
Show more