拼 音 pin1 yin
Pinyin is a Roman-letter based system that China now uses to mark the pronunciation of Chinese characters. With four tones and pinyin, any Chinese characters can be pronounced precisely. In many cases, Pinyin is quite intuitive to English speakers with only a few exceptions. However, it can be a twist to render Pinyin in four tones for people who just start.Pinyin is made up of 2 tables: vowel table and consonant table, the latter of which will be discussed in consonant.
Entering : http://www.echineselearning.com/?a_aid=1007 to learn more.
- Hello guys..
- هيا نستفيد من ثقافات بعضنا البعض
- Do you ever see people make unnecessary corrections to texts?
- Why does italki upload photos sideways?
- What kind of host gift should I bring?
- Merhaba, nasılsiniz
- What do you think about create a whatupp group? ?
- Male domination in some countries