Francesco
Why when i travel i don't have back pain and colds and soo i never want come back at home, this is a problem

I think it's sure a problem of umidity, i stay in a Town with a big rate of umidity, but i think it's very important that i use my body because usually, at home, i stay all day in front the pc or sit down in my car...

But i think there is not the only reason because i know many people who have other normally health problem and this problem stop when they go in vacation

what do you think

Feb 23, 2015 7:09 PM
Comments · 9

What? You won't marry me? But I already rented the tuxedo :(

March 1, 2015

CHYL - lol, well said. Call me <em>Mr.</em> President.

February 28, 2015

What are you screaming at? I have never talked to you and you don't have any position to educate me at all. Do you really think any president can educate me without law at all? If you continue to discriminate female against, would you like to call your American police officer giving you an answer as well? Still help your American nationality only or my nation.
What is your position to pretend doctor to judge anything about me? Any certificate to poof it? Would you like to compare how many doctors I have visited in two nations? Unfortunately, you don't have any position to know anything about me if you don't have any marriage certificate with me and also if I don't want to marry American man. Shout out you lawyer if you can.
Do you think to keep smiling also means you are not a criminal ? Okay, prove it if you can but don't bother me again.

February 27, 2015

Moving around and changing your position is good of course. But the back pain you describe is almost certainly caused by tension. It's real pain, but it's just not caused by what most of the medical community blames it on. If you do the research, you will believe it, and that's usually all it takes to make the pain go away. I recommend <em>Mind Over Back Pain</em> by Dr. John Sarno. It's a life changing book.

@CHYL - are you really crazy, or are you just using google translate to write your posts?

February 27, 2015

Hi, Francesco!

I'd say we're in the same boat. I'm as well as you usually don't want to go back. I think the subject of this situation is closely connected with the length of our travels or other words with time we aren't at home. The fact is staying at some places or in countries in general for short time doesn't give us the feeling of "satiety". And we pretty want to extend our staying there. Also it can be connected with your "roots'" preferences if your ancestors got used to change places, also psychological aspect of this situation can be considered - as they say if you're not on well with your family, friends or you don't like the society where you live in, this way you're unable to feel craving to go back at "home".

In my situation I can share that the "length" of my travels is directly related with a duration of my vacations or holidays. 

February 24, 2015
Show more