[Deleted]
Learning Article : Why You Need To Use The Subjunctive In French

Discuss the Article : Why You Need To Use The Subjunctive In French

<a href='/article/379/why-you-need-to-use-the-subjunctive-in-french' target='_blank'>Why You Need To Use The Subjunctive In French</a>

This is the verb tense that most students don't like. Giving your French some colour, this is what you will be able to do once you learn the subjunctive.

Feb 19, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 8

Excellent description of how the subjunctive tense adds "color"to the language.  I certainly think that's a great way to put it! If I want to communicate with another person in any language I want to be able to use my feelings, emotions and opinions! Thanks for taking the time to write this out.  I will not avoid the subjuncitive now, when I get to it in my language learning.

February 24, 2015

Congrats Joey !

Someone had to find out !

it is going to be my next article about the use of the subjunctive !

Il me semble may require the subjunctive, depending on whether it is used affirmatively, negatively, or interrogatively

affirmatively , negatively or interrogatively would be the complex question I will manage to explain in my next article :) 

February 24, 2015

bon article, mais je crois qu'elle n'a pas correctement utilisé le subjonctif....elle a dit "Il m'a semblé qu'il/elle ait aussi apprécié ce moment."

Il semble que.... est suivi du subjonctif mais il me semble que...n'est pas suivi du subjonctif (d'apres ce que je sache), tu peux me corriger si je me trompe

February 24, 2015

Shopping is easy, new items to your home to pay visit us at http://ratuseoku.blogspot.com

thank you brother

March 10, 2015

Hello every one 

i think that the Subjonctif is used to describe a planned action or wished action 

March 3, 2015
Show more