Sylvia K
Do u have a pen pal?

Hello.I'm Sylvia:)

With technology developing, people use Internet more often.But I think letter is more helpful to express emotion and it's interesting.You can exchange postcards and something else with your pen pal.

I don't have a pen pal so I want to know more ,do you have a pen pal?Is that very fun?:P

Feb 26, 2015 3:11 AM
Comments · 12

I have a pen pal. His name is Bic.

February 26, 2015

I don't have a pen pal but I always hope some days I will have one so I think we could be friend. 

February 27, 2015

Keyboard, is what makes us more "cold". When we use the actual pen to write a letter, we are choosing our words more carefully and actually make some effort in writing something, which makes the whole thing more personal and sentimental.

And to answer your question: No, I don't have a pen pal, but I guess it would be an interesting and unique experience if I had one. 

February 26, 2015

No!

I want a pen pal :C

February 26, 2015

Hi, I'm Bryan :)

I agree with what you have said. I feel writing letters is much more personal compared to e-mails, but e-mails are much much faster. Haha. Writing letters may be a little more costly because you need to buy paper, pens, envelopes and pay for postage. However, I feel it is nice to have a pen pal.

Sadly, I don't have a pen pal either :( The good thing about having a pen pal is you will always be expectant of a letter now and then. Furthermore you can keep the letters as memories ^^

It seems fun, but maybe it is not...? 

February 26, 2015
Show more