Debby
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

It is an amazing way to start your day!

we have chain and traditional breakfast restaurant in Taiwan.
many people likes eat sesame flatbread(shao bǐng), deep-fried Chinese donut(yóu tiáo) and cuppa soy milk(dòu jiang) ,but we also have omelets ,sandwiches and hamburgers

I feel curious about other country?What kind of breakfast did you have?

Feb 26, 2015 10:01 AM
Comments · 7

In our country we say :  EAT BREKFAST YOURSELF,SHARE DINNER WITH FRIEND,GIVE SUPPER TO ENEMY. So breakfast is very important:)

February 26, 2015

I don't think so. I always skip breakfast ( except sundays), but if I would have breakfast, i would eat eggs, cheese ( a lot of type), oatmeal, olives, olive oil and tomato with black tea.

In Turkish Breakfast, there are Cheese, Egg, Olive, Bread, Tomato, Cucumber, Tea, Jam, Honey, Butter, Dry Meat and maybe soup.

February 26, 2015

I am from the United States and for breakfast i will eat either cereal or fruit with panacakes for breakfast

February 26, 2015

In my current region of the United States, there are two types of breakfast cuisines: Mexican/New Mexican and the standard American breakfast.

Many people will have breakfast burritos.  These are typically made of eggs, potatos, bacon, green chile, and hot sauce wrapped in a tortilla.  

This morning, I had an omelette with ham, onions, green chile, bacon, and three eggs.  I also had oatmeal with brown sugar, milk, and coffee.  

My native region (known as "the South") is famous for its breakfast foods.  Some examples are biscuits and gravy, grits, and, my favorite dish, bacon and eggs.

February 26, 2015

I prefer bread with jam and a cup of milk. But here in Malaysia the common breakfast is either having hawker foods like char koay teow(fried noodles), curry mee, laksa(a type of noodle with soup that is a little sour and spicy. It is popular in Penang) or nasi lemak (rice with eggs and sambal). Murillo is right, some people do eat a lot for breakfast. I know people who eat noodles and rice for breakfast!

February 26, 2015
Show more