[Deleted]
Spanish food

¡Hola a todos! I would like to know how many of you have tryed the Spanish food or know something about it. I am from Spain and I confess that when I go abroad, I miss this kind of food. However, I try different kinds of food around the world that make me forget my problem. 

Then, if you have ever been in Spain, or if you have eaten Spanish food, please coment! :)

Feb 26, 2015 8:44 PM
Comments · 3

Jamon Iberico. It's one of the most expensive bacons in the world but it is so delicious. The aroma and taste will stay in your mouth and you will never ever forget it. 

Last time I was in Spain I tried to bring home a whole leg and the security at the airport was laughing their asses off. :P

May 30, 2015

Hi,

I like Spanish food a lot and always enjoy it when I am on holidays in Spain. I like paella, gazpacho, tortilla and many other meals which names I may not not.

May 30, 2015

Some small corrections: 
¡Hola a todos! I would like to know how many of you have tried the Spanish food or know something about it. I am from Spain and I confess that when I go abroad, I miss this kind of food. However, I try different kinds of food around the world, which makes me forget my problem.
Also, if you have ever been in Spain or if you have eaten Spanish food, please coment! :) 

Like you, I like to try all types of food.  I have been on vacation to Spain and very much enjoyed Spanish food.  My favorites are the various tapas and paellas.  I'm also fond of tortilla española.  Here in Connecticut where I live we have several Spanish restaurants.  One that I like is called Barcelona. 

May 30, 2015