Lisa
What is your favorite season?

We have been having very mild weather in Western Canada this winter. We have almost no snow in the Rocky Mountains and some of the ski hillls have closed early. The farmers are very worried about their dry fields for the summer. Many people are worried that since we have had a nice, dry winter that we will have a cold, wet summer. Is this global warming?

My favorite season is spring. I love watching new growth, flowers and long, warm days. I love hearing the birds return and hearing them sing. It is so nice to get outside and feel the sun on my face and looking forward to summer holidays! What is your favorite season?

Feb 27, 2015 10:39 AM
Comments · 6

I try to be like one of the characters in the C. S. Lewis novel, <em>That Hideous Strength</em>:

"That's why Camilla and I got married, "said Denniston as they drove off. "We both like Weather. Not this or that kind of weather, but just Weather. It's a useful taste if one lives in England."

"How ever did you learn to do that, Mr. Denniston?" said Jane. "I don't think I should ever learn to like rain and snow."
"It's the other way round," said Denniston. "Everyone begins as a child by liking Weather. You learn the art of disliking it as you grow up. Noticed it on a snowy day? The grown-ups are all going about with long faces, but look at the children - and the dogs? They know what snow's made for."
"I'm sure I hated wet days as a child," said Jane.
"That's because the grown-ups kept you in," said Camilla. "Any child loves rain if it's allowed to go out and paddle about in it.”

February 27, 2015

Summer! I hate cold weather.

February 27, 2015

Summer is too hot for me; Winter is too cold for me but sometime I like being in the bedclothes

So spring and autumn is suitable for me the most

February 27, 2015

The summer!!! I don't like the rain or the cold, I like the sunshine, the hot and the beach

February 27, 2015

summer!!!!

February 27, 2015
Show more