Geovanna
Typic Foods

Which is the typic food of your country you recommend to a tourist if he/she visit your country.

betwen the many dishes that we have in Ecuador, I would recommend you the ceviche, typical food from the coast of our South American countries, made of fish, shrimp or shell, and served with onions, peppers, platano. 

Bon apettite! 

Mar 1, 2015 12:28 AM
Comments · 8

@Geovanna - cook me some guinea pig please!

March 1, 2015

You're right Kiyama, every country has it's own recipe. If Im honest with you the Peruvian ceviche is very good but it has other taste, I prefer Ecuadorian ceviche. alike I ate a different type of ceviche in Brazil, and for me it was the best dish I ate there. 

Aha. Of course. As you say Asado, in Ecuador common called Parrillada. Or in other places Barbicue is so delicious. But the Argentin asado is so good and famous for their beefs. 

I also want to eat it ;) 

March 1, 2015

I'm from Kentucky and I would recommend Kentucky Fried Chicken :)

March 1, 2015

Asado! Asados is the first candidate among the different native dishes here in Argentina. I'd say it's not only a food but a whole rite in our country hehehe. People here use to reunite with friends or family to share a good asado. Thinking about it make me want to eat it.

By the way, I've ate cebiche some time ago, it's delicious. However I ordered it in a Peruvian restaurant, so I'm not sure if it's the same. I bet that every country has it's own recipe for it, right?

March 1, 2015

Regards Terry and Joey, I tell you. I love the barbeque, accompanied with wine or a cold bear is excellent and of course Kentucky fried chicken is very good to eat when you meet with friends. I've eaten this many times. ;)

March 1, 2015
Show more