Joaquim
How to be happy?

Happiness is linked to our feelings (emotions) and lack of it can provoke some diseases.

How can someone be happy in other to avoid these diseases which are linked to unhappiness?

Mar 1, 2015 4:55 AM
Comments · 7

Happiness is what we all want in life but in actuality it is more about our

outlook in life and our relationship with others. 

March 5, 2015

I read several times that happiness is a learning.

March 3, 2015
March 3, 2015

Sometimes, Idealim is blind but those idea link to the real world. Perhaps you shall know what is exactly it you want? Like I want to be a boss there should be employee, They are lined each other. You just want to be a boss, but that need employee to achieve it but employee is trouble.

You can not just think to be a boss.

March 1, 2015

Happiness is a choice.   To obtain it,  one cannot   base the expression of it upon   any specific circumstance.   Happiness must be expressed for its own sake.  That is to say,  in spite of all calamity and hardship, one must  choose to show happiness to self and to others, for the sheer "joy" of it.

I pondered this issue for many years.   And then one day,  I  found the Viktor Frankl  book, titled

"Man's Search for Meaning".   Frankl was a survivor of a   Nazi Concentration  Camp.  Here is what he wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------ "For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue,

and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's personal dedication

to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender

to a person other than oneself."----Viktor Frankl in "Man's Search For Meaning"

(published under a different title in 1959:

"From Death-Camp to Existentialism")

--------------------------------------------------------------------

March 1, 2015
Show more