Seif
I'm Introvert, I like to spend a lot of my time alone.

I know!, Being Introvert can slow down my English speaking but I'm already used to it. I like reading books as well as listening to audio books and other articles in the internet. That make me spend a lot of time alone and fail to hang out with my friends sometimes. I'm used to it now, I can't keep myself from it now.

I like to be extrovert, those people are better in speaking and interacting with other people.

But according to the my situation, even if I had been Extrovert it didn't help. That is because I don't have those people to practise English with. I just learn by myself a lot of time.

That's it for today, I'm kind of busy now adays. So it is so difficult for me to learn. I spend almost my time doing other stuffs. Good luck guys.

Mar 1, 2015 7:54 PM
Comments · 4

I think it`s OK if someone is introverted. But actually most of the people are both introverted and extroverted and it`s absolutely normal having times you want to be allone.

However you should go out sometimes and try to make experiences with persons you like. Give it a try and you will see it belong to the life.

You are a good autodidact, honestly you can be proud of yourself!

March 8, 2015

Thank you Natalia

March 8, 2015

Don't worry) you are good in English)

March 7, 2015

Thank you Monika.

Your English writing is pretty good. Nice to read your comment.

March 8, 2015