seigo
How can I get a job with your best way ?

I have stayed in Tokyo.

I am Makerting and Engineer.

Mar 2, 2015 11:19 AM
Comments · 3

You don't say where you want the job, what kind of industry you arre interested in working in or if using english is something you would want to do on a daily basis.  I'm a Community Tutor specializing in business language training.  If interested, I would love to work with you on answering these questions and making your job transition.  

March 2, 2015

Some of the questions used in a job interview are common.

For example, the last link in that list of suggested websites proposes these:

Tell me about yourself.Why are you interested in working for this company?Tell me about your education.Why have you chosen this particular field?Describe your best/worst boss.In a job, what interests you most/least?What is your major weakness?Give an example of how you solved a problem in the past.What are your strengths?How do others describe you?What do you consider the most important idea you contributed or your most noteworthy accomplishment in your last job?Where do you see yourself in three years?Think about something you consider a failure in your life, and tell me why you think it happened.How do you think you will fit into this operation?If you were hired, what ideas/talents could you contribute to the position or our company?Give an example where you showed leadership and initiative.Give an example of when you were able to contribute to a team project.What have you done to develop or change in the last few years?Do you have any questions for me?

So you might want to use the CareerOneStop .Org link as a first step in your studies to

prepare for a Job Interview.

(Hope this helps!)

March 2, 2015