Steven
which language we shoud study?

美式英语和英式英语哪种最实用?

Mar 2, 2015 3:08 PM
Comments · 3

Seve.seagulls,

My personal opinions as follow for your imformation:

I think you should study the one that you like more我认为您应该学习你更感兴趣的那个. Are you planning to visit US or UK? 您是打算去美国还是英国?What do you want to use your English for?您用英语来做什么? Anyway, it doesn't really matter, 总之,这些都不重要,they are not different languages它们都是相同的语言, so learn the one that sounds good to you因此,选择适合你的发音. (For example Irish! Hehehe:例如:爱尔兰英语) You can also learn Australian English or New Zealand English etc您也可以学澳在利亚或新西兰英语. They're all good他们都很棒. Everybody will understand you所有说英语的人都能明白.

I think no matter what kind of english we learn,the most important thing is we can understand each other,someone likes to try something new,for me,I prefer to American english because we're impacting more and more from American's culture.

March 3, 2015

Seven. seagulls ,

Thanks for your comments and great idea . The following chinese was my amended about your chinese comments.  I hope that it is beneficial  for you.

我觉得您应该学习的是你最喜欢的那一个。您打算去美国还是英国?您想要为什么事情用英语?不管怎么样,它们都不是个问题。因为它们都不是不同的语言,所以你应该学习一个对你来说听起来比较好听的一种语言。(比如爱尔兰语, 呵呵呵):)也可以学习澳大利亚式英语或新西兰式英语等等:)他们都很好。 大家都会明白您表达的意思。

我更喜欢应式英语,我觉得比美式英语听起来更优雅。但是我最喜欢的一个是爱尔兰式,因为我住在这里。

March 3, 2015

I think you should study the one that you like more. Are you planning to visit US or UK? What do you want to use your English for? Anyway, it doesn't really matter, they are not different languages, so learn the one that sounds good to you. (For example Irish! Hehehe:) You can also learn Australian English or New Zealand English etc. They're all good. Everybody will understand you.

我觉得您应该学习的一个是你最喜欢的一个。您打算去美国还是英国?您想要为什么事情用英语?无论如何,就是不很的重要的决定,它们都不是不同的语言,所以学习对您更好听的一个。(比如爱尔兰的, 呵呵呵):)也可以学习澳大利亚试英活着新西兰试英 等等:)他们都很好。 大家会明白您。

我更喜欢应试英,我觉得比美式英听优雅。但是我最喜欢的一个是爱尔兰的,因为我住在那里。

March 3, 2015