ebru
Einstein vs Tesla

Albert Einstein or Nikola Tesla? 

Please share your ideas.

Mar 2, 2015 4:49 PM
Comments · 14

Doris, here is short explanation who Tesla was:

Nikola Tesla (Serbian Cyrillic: Никола Тесла; 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was a Serbian American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system.

Elizabeth, it is really good feeling when I see how someone speak about scientist from my country.

And about answer on this question: if it is Edison vs Tesla then - Tesla

if it is Einsten vs Tesla, I can not choose.

March 2, 2015

As some people already stated, I think it's better to ask our opinion about Tesla and Edison. Comparing Tesla with Einstein doesn't have sense at all, it's like comparing Lionel Messi with Roger Federer. Both of them are sportsmen but they play different sports....

March 3, 2015

Kiki, yes. I have a couple of Serbian bankotes. I don't remember where 10 dinars with Karadžić now (though I know who is this:)) - but I was so surprised to see Nikola Tesla on 100 dinars together with T=Wb/m^2....
- firstly because I really didn't knew he's a Serb
- secondly because countries rarely put scientists on banknotes - they rather prefer 'people who have set a record in killing people' to be shown here:)
.... that I put it in a transparent file and keep... keep.. wel, somewhere about my PC on a table.
One may see a similar banknote here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_(unit)

March 2, 2015

Tesla.

i've seen this one on Facebook, it more or less goes like this:

<em>when asked how it feels to be the smartest person on the planet, Einstein replied: "i don't know, ask Nikola Tesla".</em>

Tesla was not just a genius, he was a visionary and a humanist. you'd argue: "Einstein too". but Tesla was of a much grander scope than Einstein. he invented so many technologies that everyone uses today without knowing they were invented by Tesla. he discovered free energy and his dream was to offer free energy to everyone. a true philantropist.

plus he had so much elegance! he refused to get married, that's how devoted he was to his work as an inventor. he said that his love for a woman would drive him away from his work. that's the streak of a true creator.

Tesla, hands-down.

March 2, 2015

I think you meant Edison vs Tesla

Go to youtube and type in "drunk history tesla" and watch that video. It's pretty funny although I must warn you that it's a little obscene in a couple parts.

March 2, 2015
Show more