[Deleted]
Turkish language! Easy or not??

Whenever i talk with any one who learned Turkish they say oh! It's a very hard and tough language, i started speaking in one or two years and still cannot speak well!!

for me, i started speaking Turkish fluently after 4 months since i started. İ was thinking, why people thinking so, why did i learn that much fast, and why I think its so much easier more than they are saying, then i said they must be OVERACTING!! :D but after that i understood the reason...

aaccording to my languestic studies, I found out that every language has its own logic.. and to be able to learn it, every one should know tha logic of this language, but those people that I asked, I asked also do u know what the languages logic?? They said we don't know!! And here is the problem... I belive that Turkish language is the easiest language I have ever known, it consists of words, or sources and some suffixes are add after it...

Example:

My Name Is Hajer,

my=ben+im (pronoun of I)

name=ad, my=im (pronoun of I)

then we have the final sentence  this way, Benim adım Hajer...

It happened by adding some suffixes

Example 2:

I will go

I= Ben

will= one of those suffix added to the verb according to the sound of the word (acak or ecek)

To go = gitmek, source is git+mek (which removed when we use in a sentence

then pronoun used for İ =im 

so in Turkish I will go should be, Ben gideceğim 

So from those two examples we should understand the logic of the language and by memorising and revising those suffixes, it will become easy to learn it ...

Mar 2, 2015 5:34 PM
Comments · 1

Çok doğru özellikle bizim rakamlarımızın öğrenilmesi de aynı ölçüde kolay. Ayrıca Latin alfabesi kullandığımız için bir de o avantaj yaratıyor. Güzel açıklamanız için teşekkürler.

March 13, 2015