Shibu
What do you see when you look at the moon !!

Hi. Do you like staring at the moon when it is full ?! I've heard that those who have dreams or busy minds with thoughts will probably imagine seeing something at the face of the moon when it is full! They say that Lovers see the moon's face as the face of their sweathearts, while patients and sick people can imagine it as an aspirin ,and hungry people as bread roll!!! What about you ? Do you usually imagine seeing something whenever you have a look at the moon when it is full?

Thanks !

Daisy

Mar 3, 2015 7:08 AM
Comments · 4

I am a self-checker so Sometimes I think humen's eyeballs, perhaps have the function of output image.

March 3, 2015

I like looking at the moon.

I have a small telescope and I actually prefer looking at the moon when it is not full because you can see features like craters best when they are at the edge of the lit area. 

I really like seeing "the old moon in the new moon's arms," the times when the brightly lit part is a very thin crescent, but you can see the rest of the moon plainly and dimly.

I see shapes in clouds and rocks, but for some reason I have never seen anything particular in the <em>moon.</em> I've never found the traditional shapes (man in the moon, woman carrying a bundle on her back) convincing.

In 1959 it was very exciting to me to see the very first pictures ever taken of the far side of the moon, by a Soviet unmanned spacecraft.

March 3, 2015
I can not sleep when it is full moon.
February 26, 2017
I see the power of God that creat the moon
February 26, 2017