Barbara
Professional Teacher
What do you find the most difficult about English?

What are your weak points in English? Share them with the community! 

Mar 3, 2015 9:59 AM
Comments · 30

Silence: look for a tutor with a TEFL or CELTA qualification. These are a guarantee of quality, as far as I know. I myself have a CELTA certificate and it took me a lot of effort to get it. There's blood and sweat of every teacher behind this certificate, so you can be sure that you're getting 100% good services. And if you want to compare the teachers, italki is perfect for this. Just have some trial lessons and you can easily decide. 

March 6, 2015

hello Z. Feel free to check out my teacher's profile and book an introductory lesson with me if you want. 

March 3, 2015

Amir: The more you listen to native speakers, the quicker you start understanding them. Try to watch videos and TV series. DO it as often as you can and one day you won't even realise they are speaking so fast. Don't worry about the eees :D Watching authentic english material will improve your vocab. Also, try practising your vocab every day. Set yourself a target of 10 words/expressions a day. Good luck!

March 3, 2015

I think the most difficult part of learning English is its odd spelling system since the orthography doesn't keep up with the pronunciation. So, whenever you come across a new word you not only have to check the meaning but you also need to learn how to say it. That's by far    the hardest aspect of improving your English.

Phrasal verbs are also a pain in the neck because there are thousands of them so you constantly have to be learning.

March 6, 2015

that Cool question :D . i think Grammer cause it really tedious , nerve racking  and also it really bents me all out of shape. :D

Why didn`t ya ask about ``what do ya find easiest about English ?``? :D . it could be so cool!!!

Ali :)

March 6, 2015
Show more