Andrew
The secret of happiness

So many people want to be happy. For most of us happiness is the goal of our life.

But the problem is we don't know what is to be happy. And we think that we should get something that would give us a big opportunity to get happiness. But, what is the thing that could help? Maybe money? Why not. Money is a good thing to resolve all of your issues. With money you can feel yourself an influential person. You can have everything, maybe except a few things such as to be alive forever, for example. A human logic makes us decide to earn as much money as we can. And we reasonably do it making sure we would be happy at the end.

It's a big paradox but rich people is as unhappy as poor ones. The number of suicides among reach people have a very high level that make me think, money is not a decision.

But what else? Maybe love? Why not, love is a good thing, sex is a good thing. Then why Romeo and Juliet were unhappy? Maybe because they couldn't be together. But then why so many married couples are not happy?

What about a power? Maybe you should have got a power to be happy? I would agree if I didn't know history.

The thing is happiness isn't something out of you that you can get. It's the quality of your personality.

You need nothing to be happy. You just can be happy.

Mar 3, 2015 7:06 PM
Comments · 9

In my opinion, the happiness is an attitude. I mean if you want to be happy, then you have to stay positive and force yourself to see the good side of all the things that surround your life. Of course that there are certain facts that help to achieve the happiness, for example if you have too much money you did not need to worry about working or trying to get to the end of the month with the bills. Another thing that helps a lot is to have all your family alive and healthy, but the truth is that it doesn't matter if you have all this or more, you only can be happy if you have it like a goal and works for it.

This is my humble point of view.

March 16, 2015

I have some sentiment for the story between Romeo and Juliet you stated above. Why they are not happy eventually and have to die in the end? Probably because they are only too obstinate!! They are deeply thoroughly stuck in the atmosphere of "love" which makes them feel they cannot live without love. Perhaps that sounds pretty cruel and creepy for some who appreciate and admire love so much than anything else. But my conception is you can still live very well without love between lovers, in some way, you may turn your concentration to more love to others. Romeo and Juliet do not have to die and may see the change years later. Probably their enmity beteen 2 clans (tribunal hatred) will dismiss somehow.

March 16, 2015

happiness can be everywhere if only you appreciate things around you. 

May 29, 2015

Happiness is supposed to be based upon some extent of material satisfaction I deeply believe, however, to hold material or money in hands only does not mean you can be happy. I have seen some people who are very wealthy but not know how to "consume". Knowing how to consume to create value is the sticking point. Nevertheless, in most instances, those jackpots just had a unintentional opportunity to gain, assembly a considerable amount of money by chance, accordingly, they did not realize how they became so wealthy in a minute and apparently what they were doing is try to keep every piece of money in their pocket as much as possible. They did not know how to nurture their life with the money they gained and they did not take advantage of this chance to make them and their family happier.

Happiness just befalls on those people who know why happiness occurs.

March 23, 2015

As everyday people, we cannot obtain happiness just by thinking or mediation, but we can obtain it by doing something concrete and constructive. For example, someone living in a poor family does not have food to eat, cloth to wear and house to live; of course, making more money to improve his living standard will make him happy; but if one day he is a billionaire, the things that can make him happy in an objective way is not making more money, but do something else, such as charity. Happiness needs to be obtained by committing some concrete activities and releasing practical goals, but it is not equal to concrete activities and goals. Also, the permanent and ultimate happiness can only be obtained from spiritual ways instead of satisfaction of material needs.

March 19, 2015
Show more