[Deleted]
How to Teach English Dialouges to the Beginners!

I just need some ideas about how to start working English dialogues with beginning learners of English. How do you usually approach teaching them in your class? What strategies and techniques do you apply?

I don't have much experience in teaching English and I would like to get some suggestions about it. Please share your experiences :) 

Thanks in advance

Ocean

Mar 4, 2015 11:31 AM
Comments · 4

So much depends upon the age of the students, the number of students, the teaching environment, available materials. Of course goals and previous background are important too. 

For example role playing can be very dynamic with multiple students interacting with each other. With one on one tutoring you need to get creative and play the role of both teacher and student. 

Depending on age and background you would share written dialogues and make decisions about other material. 

March 4, 2015

I can't tell you about teaching english, but I think you should specify the beginners' age and general education if you want good advice.

March 4, 2015

You have very interesting information about teaching, Azalea :) When I was studying for my exam I learned about many factors affecting teaching. Teaching is a challenging field, and it's full of difficulties for a novice teacher like me. I hope I will be able to get more experience in it.

March 8, 2015

Thanks Christina :) As you said age and general education are two important things that should be considered in teaching. I have studied about the various factors involved in teaching English, and I have found that a teacher should be familiar with such factors to be successful. However, as a begining teacher, I need to know how to teach something like a dialouge in my class, how to start conversations, how to teach grammar etc. I'm collecting information about those subjects.   

March 4, 2015