خَيْزُران
Do not ask me that! I only want to have an English friend,that's all!

Hello,my friends:)

Mm...in fact, I only want to have an English friend,that's all.

Well,I have some friends from other countries and they are very friendly:)but I added many English people and never had an English add me:(

Why?Mm...I think,because my English is too bad.And perhaps I cannot use skype is an VERY important reason also.

But I am 13.5 and cannot use it real.

Do you think find an English friend VERY diffcult?I do not think so.

Just want to find an English friend:)

Maybe we can be friends.

Mar 4, 2015 1:29 PM
Comments · 7

Do you really mean an English friend? 'English' isn't the same as English-speaking.

England is a fairly small country, only 243 sq km in area, with a population of not much over 50 million. Even other UK residents in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can't be called 'English'. Nor can the 300 million or more residents of the US, 28 million or so English-speaking Canadians, 17 or more million English-speaking Australians, and so on...

There are a vast number of English speakers worldwide, and only a small proportion of us are 'English'. Don't make the mistake of confusing one with the other!

March 4, 2015

I think the fact you are quite young may be a factor too, if you are only 13 years old. People are more cautious nowadays about speaking with children, especially on the Internet.

March 4, 2015

If you don't have Skype that could be a reason why, as of course, many Westerners won't have heard of or use QQ for example. I suppose you have QQ on your phone, as many Chinese people do....

March 4, 2015

可能都觉得你还很小吧。

March 4, 2015

Thank you. But I think age is not the generation gap...

March 5, 2015
Show more