Mila
This is a good start?

<em>The Spring Festival, there are a lot of customs, such as going to a temple to pray or sacrifice lost relatives graves, pray the New Year, everything goes well, happy...</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>But, I'm in my grandmother's tomb, because of the rain is slippery, after a surprise drop in broken head, bloody...</em>

<em style="color: #0000ff;">Perhaps people will think that this is a bad thing, but to our surprise, we have a saying in China: open the door to see red, which means that it is a happy thing, I will go to good fortune this year, in a moment, I turn grief into strength, all of these negative thoughts into positive energy, is a good</em><em style="color: #0000ff;"> start</em><em style="color: #0000ff;">,</em><em style="color: #0000ff;"> isn't</em><em style="color: #0000ff;"> </em><em style="color: #0000ff;">it?</em>

<em style="color: #0000ff;">
</em>

<em style="color: #0000ff;"></em><em style="color: #0000ff;">In</em><em style="color: #0000ff;"> 2015, good luck waiting for me...i trust this is a good start ....</em>

Mar 5, 2015 7:59 AM
Comments · 2

Yes,  that is a good start.

March 5, 2015

Yeah, a good start. Let's encourage each other to welcome a bright future.Thanks for your shareing.

March 5, 2015