Roxie
Need help in learning Korean

Anyone who can suggest how I can learn better Korean? I have been trying to learn for months now but my level is still at a newbie level. Is there a way I can learn faster?

<em>Anyway, anyone there who can help me speak Korean? Please send me a message. In return, I will be more than willing to help you in English or Tagalog.</em>

Mar 5, 2015 4:09 PM
Comments · 6

I agree with Na Yun. At a basic and beginning intermediate level it is best to learn from a qualified teacher who uses materials created by language experts. If this is not possible, do the best you can to create this environment for yourself. Learn from a person who uses good grammar in both speaking and writing. Select chat buddies who do the same. 

Internet tools.. Skype..Google documents.. Podcasts.. Naver!

March 9, 2015

I've learned basics from a Korean teacher and after that, I've improved my Korean by watching variety shows and listening to songs & radio. 
If you're totally new to Korean language, I suggest you to take Korean classes. It will help you to understand the grammar well and learn the correct pronunciation. My Korean teacher said students tend to imitate their teacher's accent. So it's best to learn grammar from non-Korean and pronunciation from a native Korean. 

Good luck. ^_^ 

March 9, 2015
March 18, 2015

Kpop can help with your pronounciation but besides music, there's a group called Talk To Me in Korean on youtube, twitter and they have their own site. They are Native speakers who teach you grammar, words, and the alphabet in various lessons/levels. Look them up on youtube/twitter and you'll be taken care of from there c:

March 18, 2015

Have you tried listening to kpop music? Or watch Kdrama's?

I'm also learning Korean and so far listening to their music and watching kdrams had helped alot. Also there are some youtube channels that helps teach phrases, words and so forth.

Also if you can find a language partner on Kakao it helps a great load.

If you like we can help each other. :)

March 5, 2015
Show more