Dinh Vu
What do you think about Vietnam?

Hello everyone, 

I am a young boy living in Hanoi - capital of Vietnam.

Have you been to my country to enjoy a various of place and food and what do you think about my country?

Mar 6, 2015 4:01 PM
Comments · 6

Hello,

first time I was in Vietnam 11 years ago. We went there with my husband and it was our first travelling abroad.) We travelled that time from Hanoi to HoChiMin and we've completelly fallen in love with your country. Since that we come back 4 times (combining with Laos, combining with Cambodia, also we visited Sapa by train and last time we had just a relaxing week by the sea in MuiNe).

Now I'm waiting when my 4 year old son is getting older enough to join us for the vacations in Vietnam. Its nice that here in Moscow we have convenient direct flights to Hanoi and HoChiMin city and these are very popular destinations for Russian tourists though of course 9-hour flight is a rather long distance.

People in Vietnam are very hospitable and there are many places which anyone should see.

Its a great country for visiting.)

August 13, 2015

I do not know what Vietnamese think about Chinese, but I personally believe that is such a beautiful place to visit. I would like to go for travel in one day

↖(^ω^)↗

March 6, 2015

<em> don't understand why so many vietnamese people are named Nguyen. I heard that 40 % population are named like that.</em>

March 6, 2015

That's a very popular tourist destination among people from my country. It seems to be a very beautiful, truly Asian place. I think people who want to get better acquainted with Asia should go there. =)

March 6, 2015

I'll check it later, perhaps, if I go to Thai embassy to apply for new visa))

March 6, 2015
Show more