[Deleted]
The Importance of Smile Hello to all of you; Smiling can make you and others happy. So, What are the reasons and effects of smile? In other words, why do we smile? And, what is the importance of smile? And, Always keep your smile, that's how I explain my long life.Smile is the universal welcome. Sincerely; KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY EVERY DAY Looking forward to your answer,thank you.
Mar 6, 2015 5:53 PM
Comments · 7

I like smiling, but what I love is making others smile :) I've noticed that others would smile instantly when I smile to them. I disagree with you about the Monalisa though; I never saw that smile, I only see a rigid look on her face that got no eye brows and she freaks me out ;D hehe

The best description I've ever heard about the Monalise; is that she looks like a landlord who is waiting for me to pay the rent ;P   No offence to the Monalisa lovers, but I keep asking myself why is she one of the most famous paintings!

You on the other hand, have a sincere smile that's beautiful and I hope you keep it always :)

March 7, 2015

I am indebted to you; thank you.

Smile looks good on you, you have to keep it every moment.

So, use your smile to change this world, but don't let this world change your smile.

Sincerely;

SMILE AND BE HAPPY EVERY DAY

March 7, 2015

Smile is an indication of happiness and welcoming spirit. Smiling improves communication and relationships. Smile on face makes people comfortable. A smiling person might be a person who will always be misunderstood about his true feelings.  This is dangerous because all his friends might fail to see the underlying true feelings. Hope your smile doesn't hide your real feelings.

March 6, 2015

But a smile can hide a truly sorrow ..

March 6, 2015

http://youtu.be/3v98CPXNiSk

This video say all problems

March 6, 2015
Show more