Green
I meet a puzzle,can anyone help me

Few days ago,I met a friend on internet,but then I found that we were not fit at all.I don't want to be friends with that person,what should I say?........thank you for your reply......

Mar 6, 2015 10:25 PM
Comments · 7

It was just a joke from Russell peters,which has nothing to do with my sister.This is also an inappropriate example here and I didn't know people in seatle like making fun of Somebody elses relatives.Thank you or maybe your family for letting me know.

March 7, 2015

that happen sometimes¡¡ you should say just what you think !!  YOu can't have similatiry with everyone haha good luck

March 7, 2015

Be a man, do the right thing. XD

March 6, 2015

@ageis i agree a part with you ,block someone maybe can save  each other's time,maybe this is a rule of exchange langue skepy user,but i still feel like it is cruelly and i can't do it .as a langue parter,i think we need time to adapt to one another,right? we are not a teacher,yes,Maybe sometimes do nothing to talk about, but if you don't try to find the topic, frequent replacement partner really would be a better way?

March 7, 2015

i just want to know how do you define"not fit at all",you know ,we just need a langue partner,right?not a teacher,a friend....etc

March 7, 2015
Show more