Alessandro
The Last Movie

What is the last movie you have seen at the cinema? The last i have seen was Selma, about the life of Martin Luther King in the sixties and i liked a lot, despite the fact that it is a bit slow in some points..

And you? Let me know what is your last movio you have seen and what you think about it!
Ale 

Mar 6, 2015 11:03 PM
Comments · 5

Hi, I also saw Selma; it was an awesome movie, but a bit inadequete to the events that it covered (a little left-wing)... Although the songs in the movie were incredible and moving! But if you want another type like movie. I recommend you see Whiplash, from start to finish it's very intense and I loved it!

March 7, 2015

Hi Allessandro,

I watched Son Of a Gun, this is a good movie, not the best I have ever seen, however there is an interesting question about what we want to be (chimpanzees or bonobos). This question makes sens for people who have watched the film.

I also watched Voices. Subjectively, the film is nightmarish. However, objectively, it is very well done as the film continues, from beginning to end, a subtle balance between horror, fairy tale and comic situations. One way to make us cross to the other side of the mirror to understand what is going on in the head of a mentally unbalanced who doesn't take his medication ;) I think it's a feat ! I'm not a huge fan of Ryan Reynolds, but he is amazing in this movie.

March 7, 2015

Oh yes, before Selma i saw Whiplash too and i really loved it! It is very electrifying and in my opinion the director and master of the boy (i don't remember the name) really deserved the Oscar for his interpretation, he remember me the Full Metal Jacket's sergent, famous for his harshness!

Kingsman is on my watchlist, i hope i'll go to see it next week!

Did you se the last movie of brothers (it'd better to say brother and sister now) wachowski, called Jupiter? What do you think about it (obviuosly if you have seen it)? 

March 7, 2015

Hi, I saw Kingsman 2 days ago at the cinema. A good movi about an organisation calls Kingsman and their spiers. So funny!

March 7, 2015

<<the battle of five armies>>,i feel like so very sorry when it end. i will miss the middle-earth

March 7, 2015