Kiyama
Night life at your country?

I was wondering how the night life at other countries is.

In mine, Argentina, poeple tend to go to discos or bars, specially at Fridays and Saturdays. It's common to reunite with friends in some house to share a dinner and do what we know as "la previa". The translation of "previa" is "previous", and it was called that way because it consists in start drinking before going out. We do that to save some money, and also to spend some time together until the depart time arrives. The time to arrive to a disco depends on the city, but it's hardly before 00:00. Actually, in Mar del Plata, the city where I'm living, we go to those places at 2 am.

So, how's the night life where you live?

Mar 8, 2015 3:01 AM
Comments · 13

Hi guys, 

also in my country we usually go out on Friday or Saturday to see one's friends and to get a little rest from the boring stuff of the week. 

However, here we are not allowed to drive after drinking even a small quantity of alcohol and breath tests are quite frequent and strict. That's why our "previa" becomes a "post", in the sense that we go out and after a few hours we come back home to go on talking and drinking, often till the dawn. 

Well, since I live at the seaside, especially on summer, after a restaurant or a disco-bar, we use taking some bottles of wines, going to the beach and continuing the party there. It's really nice, for sure! 

March 8, 2015

Pakistn culturaly totaly different than others countries.people almost get rest after the exhausted routine. A few people get out for outing  for short time by the permissions of their elders.the families system quite good.mostly people prefer to visited historical places ,and get experience how their ancestor had spent their entire life. 

March 8, 2015

In Chile is similar: we have a "previa", we go to a disco before 00:00, sometimes after 23:00. After disco (at 4 or 5 am) we eat "completos" (chilean hot dog), sandwiches or spring rolls. Here there are many people who sells food in the street.

March 8, 2015

I live in Brasilia and here in Brazil we do have something similar to "la previa", it's called "esquenta" and means "warming up".We also go to discos late, around 23:00, but I've heard that in other countrys like USA this is considered odd 'cause they start parting earlier and end up by 2 am.Here in Brasilia bars and discos are almost the only options of night life.I guess Brazil and Argentina are not that different at all kkk.

March 8, 2015

In America we call drinking before heading out to a bar, lounge or nightclub pre-party or pre-gaming. It gets you in the mood before you venture out. I've been to clubs in New York, Chicago, Las Vegas and Miami that stay open late on the weekends, 4-7am on average. 

In my current city, Los Angeles, most places close at 2am. Some discotheques are open later. We also have after party clubs that open when the others close at 2am.

March 29, 2015
Show more