Michael Business Law
Professional Teacher
Learning Article : Formal Business Writing: Resolving Difficult Commercial Situations

Discuss the Article : Formal Business Writing: Resolving Difficult Commercial Situations

<a href='/article/394/formal-business-writing-resolving-difficult-commercial-situations' target='_blank'>Formal Business Writing: Resolving Difficult Commercial Situations</a>

Through the use of three example letters, this article illustrates different writing styles and phrasing used in a formal business context.

Mar 12, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 12
Hi Michael, thank you for these articles - very useful to show Business English students. This shows how important it is to write clearly. In the real world of business, it is always a good idea to put everything in writing to avoid misunderstandings which can cost a lot of money. 
May 13, 2019

Hi Michael,

It is great to read this article. expecting more excellence work on this.

May 13, 2019

Most definitely it's a pretty useful article. Lots of peoples are in a same situation looking for ways to solve the problem. Thanks Michael!

March 16, 2015

Thanks, Michael. I copied your article as well. I agree that recitation isn't the best way, but we can use patterns for a start. The next step is to read more examples, to enlarge vocabulary and obtain our own style. 

March 16, 2015

Thanks for the nice comments so far.  

Tina, I am honoured but please don't learn to recite my article!  I don't believe that recitation is a good study method.  

March 13, 2015
Show more