Sunny Hu
Chinese Talents 你最喜欢的中华才艺!????????????????

Hi,everyone! Do you like Chinese culture? and did you know Chinese Talents? Well, let's talk about Chinese talent!???????? If you know about this, what's your favorite talent on Chinese culture? 

Mar 13, 2015 8:46 AM
Comments · 14

My uncle practices Taiji Quan regularly ^^

I stayed in Shanghai for 1 month two years ago, people were very nice there :)

I've tried to learn Mandarin before, but it's too difficult (especially the written language), so I finally gave up :/

March 15, 2015

It's great! The Chinese calendar is very special. The Chinese calendar is a lunisolar calendar which arranges the year, month and day number upon the astronomical date. It is used for traditional activities in China and overseas Chinese communities. It determines the date for the Chinese traditional holidays, and instructs Chinese people in selecting the lucky day of a wedding or funeral, for opening a venture, or a relocation. 

March 15, 2015

Making Chinese food, especially foods that are hard to get in the US.  I like making shaobing, youtiao, doujiang, hongshaoniuroumian, kimchibokimbap (sorry...Korean), paocai, yezimianbao, xuancaiyutang. My next dish will be choudoufu. 

March 27, 2015

Language is the main talent of Chinese culture I think. The most amazing part of the culture. Unparallel to anything else.

March 21, 2015

All manner of Chinese Opera, like Beijing opera, Shaosing opera, Sichuan opera, Huangmei opera etc.

March 19, 2015
Show more