Daniel
New person

Hi,

I am new here? Are there any free lessons or you need to buy credits? Thanks!

Looking for Cantonese practice.

Cheers,

Dan

Mar 13, 2015 11:07 PM
Comments · 5

If you find a language partner and do a language exchange, then that doesn't cost any money. In that case, you teach a person your native language, and they teach you their's. These people are not teachers though, so if you're a complete beginner, you may not find it as helpful.

If you want an actual lesson though, you need to buy italki credits. A lot of the lessons are very well priced though, and well worth the cost. I personally think that if you want to progress quickly, this might be the better option! But if language exchange works for you, more power to you! :)

March 15, 2015

Hi Daniel, I am beginner at Cantonese. We can language exchange. 

I speak native English so any explanation can help you understand Cantonese.  PM Me

SkypeID: elan15o

Cantonese is a tonal language, its more effective and fun to speak with someone who is in the same situation and/or native speakers. 

March 16, 2015

If click on the "Community" tab and then click on "Language Partners", you can find new people to speak with that way!

March 16, 2015

Hello, Daniel. I am a native Cantonese speaker. I can be your language exchange partners if you want! Feel free to contract me!

March 16, 2015

Thanks for the heads up! I am not a beginner as Ive been studying Cantonese for 3 years. How to find language exchange partners?

March 16, 2015