C95
Good Romanian/Moldavian music

So.. well Im studying Romanian and I would love to listen to some new music in that language so that I can learn more easily.

As for my preferences, Im very fond of Alternosfera (from Închisoarea albă to ne unește ne desparte.. love them all, not only because of the music, but also the lyrics.. they are unique!) as well as Pistol cu Capse (their style is pretty different but still very good). I also enjoy listening to Direcția 5 and Holograf. I would also appreciate to know the classics, thats to say, those songs you could listen over and over again, everybody knows and play everywhere. (and never ever get old ;p).

As we all know, Romanians have taken over house and dance areas.. which, to be honest, I do not appreciate much. I prefer soft rock, even a bit of metal, and I am also into alternative music. My taste is very ecletic, Im just tired of all those popular groups. Im looking forward to listen to something new and will be glad to read your suggestions!

PS: please, no manele, dance, dance, techno or Inna-like! 

Thanks in advance! :DDD 

Mar 14, 2015 12:30 AM
Comments · 13

I'm really glad you liked them. Maybe now I'll give Mădălina Manole a chance to impress me. :)) I usually don't listen to her songs, because I'm more into foreign music. My mum loves her, though. When my mum found out that Mădălina comitted suicide, she told me that a part of her died with that singer. I thought what she said was cheesy, but maybe it did make her sad.

:D

March 17, 2015

Mihaela: another post like this and I will have to build you a golden monument!

I listened to every single song and really enjoyed it (despite of that little girl, ugh, her voice was painfully annoying ;p). I already knew Holograf and Paula Seling (good ones!) but the rest were all new to me! Madalina Manole makes me think so much of Lara Fabian, and Emeric Imre sounds very familiar to me, too.

I love Florin Chilian. I got a feeling for 'Zece' since the song started playing. Why does he make me think of Phil Collins?! lol Great discovery, really. Thank you for sharing all this! It would have taken me a lifetime to discover all those songs. Te pup! :))

March 16, 2015

I love Valeriu Sterian but I hadn't listened of Phoenix! I like it a lot, too. :) Thank you for the suggestion, Andreea!

July 9, 2015

Nice tastes! Have you tried listening to Luna Amara? You might like it. Also, try Celelalte Cuvinte and Omul cu Sobolani. 

January 20, 2016
Show more