pmadry
Need practice speaking and understanding spoken Swahili

Hello My name is Pheobe My native language is English but I have family in Tanzania and have been trying to learn swahili for better communication with my family in Tz.  I have been having trouble learning to speak swahili and understanding spoken swahili because I have no one in America I can practice with.  I would love to be able to help someone with their English as best I can as well .  I look forward to learning with anyone wiling to help. Thank you for your time.

Mar 14, 2015 11:50 PM
Comments · 6

After several requests from my Swahili students to provide them Swahili learning resources, I have finally created a fully integrated website http://learn-swahili-lessons.com where Swahili students can:
-Learn Swahili fast with all resources at hand and practice their listening, reading, and writing skills all at once!!
-Track their performance as they climb up the ladder with our student performance grade book and see where you need improvement.
-Test their Swahili knowledge by taking level assessments, upload their voice recording and i will grade their speaking skills.
Take this opportunity to boost your Swahili language skills for FREE!!

We also have a Skype Swahili group

October 13, 2015

Yes Thank you that would be most helpful.  you can send her my contact info.  I am on Facebook and Skype as well.  My name again is Pheobe Madry and she can find me on facebook.  Thank you so  much for the information. I look forward to hearing from her.

March 15, 2015

Youtube has some great listening activities for Swahili :) If you are interested, I have a friend who is also learning Swahili, maybe you two could practice on Facebook? She travels to Africa, so she is a serious learner :)

Good luck xx

March 15, 2015

Hello I would love to have a swahili group to practice talking swahili.  Does anyone know of any active groups or can we start one?  Thank you for your help.

March 25, 2015

Definitely sounds good! I will let her know! :)

March 15, 2015
Show more