selin
How to practice in Swedish?

Hej alla,

I just started to learn Swedish and I want to practice by talking and listening. Can you help me to find sources to practice listening in Swedish?

Tack!

Mar 16, 2015 8:52 AM
Comments · 8

If you would like to, you can also watch the swedish news with subs on SVT.se 

March 16, 2015

There are many popular swedish youtube channels like randommakingmovies, ijustwanttobecool, simon lussetti and clara henry. On svt.se, you can watch the game show "vem vet mest." Its a game trivia show and you can read the questions as the host says them to compare. Music is always a good choice also. There are many popular artists on spotify like Kent, Håkan Hellström, Oskar Linnros, Den svenska björnstammen. Movies I recommend are Kopps, Ondskan, I rymden finns inga känslor. Thats all I can think of. If you want to listen in your car, download the sveriges radio app and listen to segments from the program called "Sommar i P1." It's a very famous radio show in sweden where they find different people to talk about their lives or some aspect of it. they are usually 40-50 minutes ling I believe and a great way to listen to people from sweden speaking! Lycka till!

June 5, 2015

Also, you can search on youtube "Vi ses, vi hörs".

May 30, 2015

Hej,

prova att se och lyssna på det här klippet. av en humorgrupp som heter killinggänget. Serien heter Nilecity.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QoSdwkXSpAo

March 18, 2015
Show more