Would someone please translate these into Norwegian?
I turned on the TV so that Sara could watch the show.
She told me not to make any decisions.
The doctor told me to do some sports.
I turned on the TV so that Sara could watch the show. = Jeg slo på TVen så Sara kunne se programmet/showet
She told me not to make any decisions. = Hun ba meg om å ikke ta noen avgjørelser (well actually this means she asked me not to.)
The doctor told me to do some sports. - in Norwegian I would rather say something like "The doctor recomended I'd start working out" = Legen / doktoren anbefalte meg å begynne å trene
I hope this helps, but if you need a more exact translation - let me know.
Kjaere Hilde , ? hvad er rigtig ---> Takk for dit hjaelp eller Takk for din hjaelp , ELLER BEDRE aa sige ---> Takk for hjaelp ....
Hilde du er god
alt sammen riktig oversatt
- Un articolo interessante
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!