Would someone please translate these into Norwegian?
I turned on the TV so that Sara could watch the show.
She told me not to make any decisions.
The doctor told me to do some sports.
I turned on the TV so that Sara could watch the show. = Jeg slo på TVen så Sara kunne se programmet/showet
She told me not to make any decisions. = Hun ba meg om å ikke ta noen avgjørelser (well actually this means she asked me not to.)
The doctor told me to do some sports. - in Norwegian I would rather say something like "The doctor recomended I'd start working out" = Legen / doktoren anbefalte meg å begynne å trene
I hope this helps, but if you need a more exact translation - let me know.
Kjaere Hilde , ? hvad er rigtig ---> Takk for dit hjaelp eller Takk for din hjaelp , ELLER BEDRE aa sige ---> Takk for hjaelp ....
Hilde du er god
alt sammen riktig oversatt
- Exchange languages .
- Who wants to learn Mandarin or Cantonese?
- 101 links para aprender qualquer idioma de graça (em português).
- interest to learn spanish and to speak on skype
- What is the way for learning a foreign language you think it is the best?
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?