Valeriia Marchenko
What program or TV channel would you recommend

I found a site where I can watch online all China TV channels. But the problem is that there're so many of them! Help me, please. Recommend me a channel or a program which would be interesting to watch and covers a lot of information and vocabulary from Chinese realities - everyday life, common news, politics, culture, etc. Please. 

Mar 19, 2015 4:44 PM
Comments · 9

Hello, I am a China boy, 28 years old, I can help you learn Chinese, you can help me to learn English, and you can make friends very happy, if you don't mind, please join my Skype; fanqingqing118.

May 11, 2015

163公开课

CCTV的新闻、电视剧感觉不够贴近生活,纪录片还行;喜欢看电视剧可以用优酷网

March 28, 2015

I would recommend you CCTV(1,4,9),Phoenix Satellite Television,Hunan TV.CCTV is the most authoritative tv station in mainland China where you can find various information and ideas speaking out the minds of the mainstream.To add up,Phoenix Satellite Television may offer you another side politically or culturally.However,your horizon might still be cooped since both of them are pro-China,which means other sources should be paid heed to if you want an all-round image(that is what I am incapable of,haha).Moreover,Hunan TV is another recommendation given that you might belong to the younger generation.Specifically,Happy Camp and Day Day up are two options worthy of attention.

March 28, 2015

It depends on how good is your Chinese now.

If your Chinese is very good, I'd suggest Hunan TV(湖南卫视). They do have some programs on YouTube.

If not so good, CCTV is the best option. I'd recommend CCTV 4 because they speak a little bit slower than other CCTV Channels.

March 28, 2015

can u please tell me the website's name

March 27, 2015
Show more