Jennifer N.
Group Conversation Lessons ~ Language Exchange

<em>Hi!</em>

Old & new students, strangers, learners and teachers, how are you all?!

I've gotten some inquiries about group lessons and want to <em>give it a go (try to do it). </em>Next Saturday March 28 at 10AM(MST) is the group conversation class. The first class will be free to try it out, and then if people are interested and the class is successful, I will offer the course on italki, probably 1-2 times per month. It's a group conversation class with up to 6 students (so space is limited). If you are interested send me a message and I can send you the link for the Google HangOut. (I want to compare with Skype group calls)

For more information about the class keep on reading, otherwise talk/see you soon! 

The conversation class will be a great place to learn with a professional teacher, and meet others learning English to connect as language partners. The class will be 1 hour, and will be informal conversational practice. You can learn slang, common expressions, phrasal verbs, etc... I will create a class on Italki with the price for individual students to attend and will highlight the details of the lesson in the class description. If (and only if) enough students sign up, then we will meet on the designated time to speak! Let me know what you think, and I hope to see some of you on Saturday!

Mar 21, 2015 12:43 AM
Comments · 6

Good idea . I like to join with you :)

March 24, 2015

Mai, I would love to invite you but I cannot send you a message to give you the link to join! Can you please send me a message? Thanks!

Mais and João, I've sent you the invitation link! Thanks! 

March 24, 2015

I would like to join the group conversation lesson. I believe it would help in a new way.

Thanks for the idea..

March 24, 2015

Great idea. I am interested.

March 21, 2015

interested

May 1, 2015
Show more