Irina
El mawd2a el gawaz ????

hassa en gawaz layya el sunnet el

7ayah w eih rayuky el binat ala el mawd2a el "3awanes" ? eih aktar sin ihna mi5tageen hanitgawez ?????

Mar 21, 2015 6:55 AM
Comments · 5

I think your arabic is good, but why are writing arabic with english letters ??!!!!!

March 21, 2015

What kind of arabic is that ? I understand nothing...the sound " ga " does not existe in arabic !

is it egyptian ?

March 22, 2015

Mafish sen mo3ayan lel gawaz, el bent el mafrod tetgawez wa2t ma teheb aw mattgawezsh aslan, da ekhteyarha.

Hena f masr bytghato ala el bent mn w heya fl madrasa bekalam zy "hanshoflek 3arees", "ya rab tetgawezi orayeb". W awl ma btodkhol el gam3a tezeed as2elet "emta hattgawezi?", "keberti wl mafrod tetgawezi".

Elbanat hna btefdal tetse2el nafs el as2ela mn w heya 17 aw 18 sana lehad ma tmout. :D El mawdo3 byekhtelef 3n el makan elly heya aysha feeh f masr.

There's no specific age for marriage, the girl is supposed to marry whenever she wants or don't get marry at all, it's her choice.

Here in Egypt, starting from her early age "high school", they pressure the girl with statements like "we'll get you a groom", "we hope from god to get marry soon". And the minute she gets into college the questions increases "when will you get marries?", "you've grown up and you should get married".

Girls here get asked the same questions starting from 17 or 18-till she dies. :D It differs from where is she living in Egypt.

March 22, 2015

Good Egyptian accent but u need to buy or download an Araibc keyboard :D

March 21, 2015

Thanks Ahmed :) I just don't know how to write w Arabic letters actually I can but didn't perfect it, make many mistakes so it's easier for me to write w English letters :)

March 21, 2015