Sil
Are you Italian? I WANT TO TALK TO YOU! :D Goal: To be somewhat fluent by the end of the year + new friends!

I love languages and I learn fast and the fact that I only speak 2 languages bother me a lot because I want to speak more :) Not just to communicate, but to be fluent. I decided to start with Italian because it's like music to my ears <3 So, if you are Italian and want to help me or if you need me to help you too with either English or Spanish, I'll be more than happy to do have a "trilingual" conversation with you hahaha!

I promise a 50% of intelligent conversations and another 50% of random and bizarre ones :) up to you! Hahaha Yay!

Thank you to all of you who are reading this! Especially to the ones replying of course. Duh! hahaha :D

Mar 22, 2015 12:30 AM
Comments · 11

Tommaso, and everybody else, if you like join our facebook group "Quattro chiacchiere in inglese", where we practice English in a friendly way.... :)

April 1, 2015

Hi everybody!!! :D

Thank you so so much for everyone who took the time to reply to this discussion! :P First of all, OMG I was so eager to post this yesterday that I didn't notice the mistakes on the description I wrote hahaha...DUH well, either way can't edit them now, so...please just pretend you didn't see them hahaha.

Second of all:

Gaetano: Thank you! Either way, it doesn't have to be like a super strict lesson or so, we will just get to know each other and eventually we will just switch from one language to the other :P I saw you sent me an inbox so I'll reply soon! I'm like super busy today with some homework for tomorrow. Puaj! 

Cinzia: Thank you! I am soooo joining the group! See you there :D 

Matteo: You name it! Send me an inbox and I'll be more than glad to help you with Spanish, it doesn't matter that you only have a basic knowledge of the language, we will increase that knowledge! Woooo! :D 

Third: Thank you again and talk to you soon! :D

March 22, 2015

Hi, I am Italian and I am studying Spanish at the moment so for me would be great to have a conversation (my level is basic). I live in London so we can speak in English as well.

March 22, 2015

Hi Sil. I'm Italian and I'm helping in a facebook group called "Duolinguo Italian learners :D". Join it if you like, it's a friendly a nice group, where you can also find friends and practice. ^_^

March 22, 2015

Hi! You look really nice. I can help you with your Italian whenever you want! ;)

March 22, 2015
Show more