Ben
Hi,friends.why would you like to learn chinese?

Hi,friends.I am from china.  I  come this eebsite for a lon time.I  found many forrign friens learning chinese now.why would you like to learn chinese?how do you learn chinese?  I have been a teacher for 27 years.Ilike chating.Pleade add me with my qq 1910344255.

Mar 22, 2015 1:39 AM
Comments · 10

Hi Ben, to give you a short answer: I like Chinese films (Zhang Yimou and my favourite is Wong Kar Wai), I love music like Deng Li Jun and Faye Wong, and the wisdom of Lao Zi mainly. 

March 28, 2015

PAVEL CHINESE IS THE MOST SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD, THE SECOND ACTUALLY IS SPANISH, THE THIRD IS ENGLISH.

March 29, 2015

Hello Ben, in my case, was a misunderstanding with an app for my smartphone to learn korean, and it download the chinese instead, and I start getting it more easily than korean, so I decide to keep track in chinese, also I love China Culture, so I feel like is nice to learn a language that is from a country I'll like to visit some day. Have a nice day.

March 29, 2015

Ben, I like chinese culture an d want learn also the languge

March 29, 2015

Ben 老师,我想要学习中文,因为很多我的办公室客人来从中国,我想我应该可以说中国话,所以我可以帮忙中国的客人,因为他们很喜欢购买东西在印尼,例如燕窝,沉香,海参和古董在印尼,我很高兴如果你能帮忙我学习中文。谢谢您 

罗比(雅加达司机)

March 29, 2015
Show more