kevin
Vegetarian

Could you try vegetarianism for a month?

Mar 24, 2015 8:25 AM
Comments · 24

I thought about becoming a vegetarian, but then I realized it would be a big missed steak.

March 25, 2015

I tried a vegetarian diet for a month in uni. I felt weak, so I quit, although I admit I didn't know what I was doing. I tried a vegan diet a few months ago when I had an unknown sickness. I quit after 9 days because I didn't like it and it didn't solve the sickness. Since then I have been eating a version of the paleo diet, which solved the sickness and is delicious. I did quite a bit of research when I was changing diets, and have come up with some conclusions about diets.

If you want to be a vegetarian or vegan because you think it tastes better, is nicer to animals, leaves a smaller carbon footprint, is trendy, or you like eating a large bulk, then that's fine. But if you think it's healthier, it will help you loose weight, or it's less toxic, you are mistaken. I suggest to anyone who's considering becoming a vegan to do some research. <em>Read some stuff that wasn't written by radical vegetarians.</em> You might be surprised by how much science is behind the other side of the argument. 

March 27, 2015

Sure. Will I get paid?

March 24, 2015

I was a vegetarian for about 30 years. My diet was much more varied and interesting because I had to think more, learn and be creative. 

March 24, 2015

I think if people were a little more open to this, they would quickly realize how easy it is to live and eat well as a vegetarian. 

March 24, 2015
Show more