Nelson
Have you ever been arrested, detained or profiled by the police?

Be honest people, hahah. I was arrested for underage drinking once, and for skating in a private place a couple times. It's nothing that I'm proud of but I'm not ashamed either...

Mar 25, 2015 6:02 AM
Comments · 7

I called the police when I was 21 because someone had broken into my apartment. When they arrived they arrested me because I had a warrant for an unpaid traffic ticket. It was ridiculous. I called the police to help me and they arrested ME instead!

April 2, 2015

I had ever arrested twice in China, one cases that I did not know reason and I forget what is something wrong. I remember I was in a room with foreigner, They seem that dont know why.

another one, I was shopping and met a cinese women selling adult video. I am curious that chinese has it too? then bought from the dark street. But their purpose is that change your money to fake money.

I dont know it. Then knew it while save money into the local bank. the manager was shock feel so much but Idont feel that is much to need to do so.

they call police arrested me and police call some officer like FBI.

I took a lie to cover the fact of buying adult DVD because I am shy.

Only tell them I bought another goods.

April 2, 2015

never.but what feelings when u think of those things?

March 25, 2015

Hahah awesome! I've never got caught until that time  :S hahah.

March 25, 2015

No, I have never been arrested or detained. I did do a few things when I was a teenager that could have gotten me into trouble. I never got caught! ;)

March 25, 2015
Show more