Max
The reasons why we have to work.

Few people have ever stopped to think about what are some other reasons why we have to work besides making a living. By combining our own experience and what learned from those astute philosophers and psychologists, we learned that people need to work because of several reasons – achieving sense of accomplishment, wining recognition of others and natural desires of human being to work. Admittedly, sometimes we really want to pause and have a rest, but this does not mean we want to stop working for good. In fact, one will feel very bored when stopping working or doing something constructive for a long time.

What is your idea or reason why people have to work?

Mar 26, 2015 3:06 AM
Comments · 8

<em>"The reasons why we have to work."</em>

<em>
</em>

Stop working for a while and you will see the reasons very clearly:)

April 29, 2015

People have to work to enjoy life but you cannot expect a person who works all day long can enjoy life. Working is supposed to carry some sort of point in your life rather than work as a walking zombie without thinking and meaning.

May 29, 2015

Well, I have to work to make a living.

But I want to work to learn and challenge myself.  The interactions and dynamics of a workplace differ from social interactions or learning from a textbook/online.  What I learned up to college was just the fundamentals while the workplace is the application of that knowledge.  As a programmer, I have to learn to speak differently when talking to technical and funcational people, also across different geographies.  Even within a small local team, you still have to manage different personalities.  When it comes to building applications, technology is always changing.  You have to use your experience and knowledge to keep up with the change or you will be overwhelmed.  It is a constant test of applying what you know to make things work.  It is a drag sometimes, but I still enjoy it!

May 20, 2015

That is most direct and apparent reason why you have to work all day time.

May 20, 2015

No one can deny this is a deceptive vanity and some of the people are struggling every day for their humble living.

May 20, 2015
Show more