Qoo
What is the moment when you feel you are alone?

Going to the college canteen, ordering your stuff.. And then you look around, you see people you know..in groups, chatting, laughing, enjoying.. You take your meal, find a lone place, and sit there. Nothing to share, no one to care. Loneliness isn't when you are alone in a deserted place.. It's when you are alone in a place full of faces. I like drinking tea alone, and reading alone.I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.I like eating alone, and listening to music alone.But when I see a mother with her child;A girl with her lover;Or friends laughing with their best friends;I realize that even though I like being alone.I don’t fancy being lonely. When a good book series that you have been digging for days and nights and months and years ends. The characters of the book becomes a part of your life, like a friend or a companion but eventually after all the emotions and melodrama it's over. It's like having a separation anxiety but in a different way. Scrolling through the phone book, and not able to find a single person to call and share how tensed I am.... That's when I feel alone and lonely.

Mar 26, 2015 9:40 AM
Comments · 2

SOMETIMES I PREFER TO BE ALONE THAN A BAD PERSON

March 26, 2015

I am alone all the time.

March 26, 2015