Albert Tseng
Per migliorare il mio ascolto!

ciao a tutti,

Secondo me, gli italiani parlano tropppppppo veloce, è quasi impossibile a capire tutto nella conversazione. A giugno, prenderò un'esame di cils, quindì vorrei migliorare il mio ascolto. Vorrei sapere se c'è un sito come TED che si può trovare i video con le transcrizioni.

grazie mille!

Hello everyone,

To me, italians talk soooo fast that it's almost impossible for me to understand everything. In June, i will take the cils exam, hence i'd like to improve my listening. i'd love to know if there are any websites like TED that provides videos with transcripts. 

thank you so much!

Mar 26, 2015 4:13 PM
Comments · 3

Ciao Albert,

credo che tu abbia ragione. Noi italiani parliamo veloce, ma non siamo gli unici. Anche voi cinesi parlate veloce ahah

Per migliorare il tuo ascolto, ti consiglio di vedere qualche serie TV con i sottotitoli, oppure ascolta delle canzoni in italiano con il testo (e prova a tradurle nella tua lingua).

Hi Albert,

I think you're right. Italians talk so fast, but we're not the only ones. Also Chinese people talk fast ahah 

To improve your listening, I suggest you to watch some tv series with subtitles, or listen to the Italian songs with its text (and try to translate them in your target language)

March 26, 2015

Ciao,

Prova a guardare questa serie TV Italiana su Tudou con sottotitoli sia in cinese che in italiano:

第十三位使徒第一季

http://www.tudou.com/home/_328782155/itemSearch?keyword=%E7%AC%AC%E5%8D%81%E4%B8%89%E4%BD%8D%E4%BD%BF%E5%BE%92%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3

In bocca al lupo!

Cris

March 29, 2015

Thank you, Marco for your comment. I love Italian movies, but I watch them with Chinese subtitles most of the time, so I'll try out your method! thanks again. :-)

March 28, 2015