Pablo Garcia
Would love to learn Arabic.

Hi my name is Pablo and I would really love to learn Arabic. It's such a fascinating language that has influences my native language, Spanish. I'm looking for a language partner that I can practice Arabic with. If you're interested in learning English or Spanish I can help you with that!

Mar 27, 2015 4:25 AM
Comments · 5

Yeah it's the Muslim occupation of Spain that lead to the influences in Spanish. I've never been to Spain myself (I'm from Mexico) but yes some of the architecture has that Middle Eastern style.

In the Spanish language itself, many words that begin with "al", "a", or end with "un" are from Arabic. For example, "aceituna" which comes from "al-zaytun" or "ojala" which means "hopefully" and comes from "inshahallah".

March 27, 2015

me too i would like to help you i am anative arabic from egypt but i hope you to help me in spanish yo tener algunos problemas '-)

March 29, 2015

I can help you, I'm native speaker and I'd love to know more Spanish words that comes from Arabic that sounds beautiful.

March 27, 2015

hi pablo

this is mahmoud an arabic native speaker from egypt

i find it interesting to find some1 who actually know admit the effect of another lanuage or culture on his

the few centuries muslims spent in spain has left much effect on te modern language not to mention the monoments and palaces and castles left i think mostly in the south 

i would be really interested in a partnership with a partner like you

Have a nice day!

March 27, 2015

I want to learn it in the future. I'm currently preoccupied, but this is my plan and I'll manage. Is that true Arabic influences Spanish? It's not that surprising from the geological point of view, yet it's still since I've never heard of it.

March 27, 2015