Norton
My Chinese for your English!!!

Hi! I am Norton. I am currently at university and my major is Chinese painting. I am going to Nanjing to pursue my Master degree in September. I am a regular guy and I hope to make more friends all over the world. I welcome anyone from any nation to get in touch.

I am happy to TEACHER you Chinese if you would like. I met many friends who would like to learn Chinese, but they didn’t take action. I don’t know why? But if you really like to learn it well. I think the best way is to speak more and don’t be shy. More mistakes you make, more progress you have. So I’d like to teach you by webcam, by video. All of it is free. Of course, if you can help me to improve my English, it’s better. I have SKYPE(jaingbin.lei), QQ(632013235), WECHAT(smith268) and WHATSAPP(+86 18359106205). So if you REALLY like to learn Chinese, just call me.

What kind of person I am? Actually, I am nor very sure about it. Maybe you could get it from those things.

I like eating various delicious foods, but I can’t eat many of it. Or my stomach will get hurt. My stomach can’t absorb nutrition well, so it’s very difficult for me to get fat. Anyway, I don’t have a strong stomach.

I like sporting I think. But just play badminton and running. Well, I am not good at it. The most hated sports for now are playing basketball and swimming. Because I have learnt it for many times, and now I still can’t do it.

When I am at school, I think I am a diligent guy, and I will handle things very well. But if I stay at home, then things are very different. I will do nothing all the day, just eating and sleeping. So I would rather stay at school than at home.

I thing l am a cleanly guy, but sometimes I am a lazy guy. For example, sometimes my mom open my room, she will say it looks like a place of interest for pig to live on in, and she wants to help me tidy up always, but usually, I will refuse her. You know, it is really messy. And then I will clean it up, or she will keep saying. You know, actually, I want to tidy up my room well. But I just think it’s not very important thing for now, I can do it late. So you know, just many excuse for me.

Mar 27, 2015 2:23 PM