secret
ISLAMIC CULTURE MOVIES

Hello everyone, Im quitte interested in the understanding of ISLAM, and Id like to see movies where i can see what Muslim costumes are, Im interested in The romantic Genre. but id like to watch anything to learn.  If you can send me links to these types of mivies id be thankful. I dont want to be sent Quran passages or verses or materialto read for now, I just want to watch movies. I have already seen Wajda or وجدة). I found it interesting. 

Mar 27, 2015 5:37 PM
Comments · 11

I also recommend "a separation", an Iranian movie with so many references to religion in general and to the Islamic customs in particular. It shows you the importance of religious beliefs in mind of the believers, the relationship between morality and religion and the difference approaches towards religion by different people and different social classes.

I also would like to point out that watching Muslims’ customs doesn’t necessarily lead you to understand ISLAM!

March 27, 2015

about movies there is a turkish one : Fatih 1453 very intresting 

and there is a spanish TV series : Isabel ( in spanish is : Isabel I de Castilla) very intresting you can see Muslim costumes in this series 

take the links 

isabel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4cEc9uasrg

fatih 1453 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ghM82M568

March 27, 2015

There is an indian movie which is called"My name is khan" it is romantic and speaks about a muslim man 

March 27, 2015

Actually I didn't see Wajda but from the search I found it 's a movie that reflects saudi traditions and how they are treating women 

I think you can't have a full view about islam from one movie talkng about lifestyle of islamic country .. I recommand

1) kingdom of heaven as a positive foriegn movie tells a true story about how were islamic people treat their enemies -

2) Lion of the Desert movie about Moslem man

3) Message movie 

4) A sepration it's an iran movie reflects some morals in islam 

March 27, 2015

The Message is a MUST SEE film

March 27, 2015
Show more