Enrique
¿What happened really about the accident Dusseldorf?
Mar 27, 2015 10:54 PM
Comments · 8

>Well, I really hope it was an accident.

I hope so too, but currently it looks like suicide/murder. Still, I wait for the final report. So far they did not find the flight data recorder. 

March 28, 2015

I am astonished. Today they discovered that the second pilot was a mad suicide. He was a German guy who made the airplane fall down... Terrible. 

March 28, 2015

It's a terrible story and that frightens to put our life in the hands of person that we don't know when we take plane.

Poor family of the victims.

March 29, 2015

People often say airplane is safer than any other transports, well it already has happened eight air accidents from 2014, no matter what were the reasons cause those accidents. I often wonder maybe some of them were influnced by the alien technology...? Well, I must confess the recent crash was totally caused by human.

March 28, 2015

Is a terrible history; I wanted go to travel this summer and really I´m thinking a lot of becouse I wanted go to USA or Canada... at the moment, I have a poor fear althought a lot of people say " travelling in airplane is a transport 100% certaim, but Im a little skittish.

March 28, 2015
Show more